- Six-panel ergonomic construction
- Two types of lightweight Lycra®
- Anatomical cut: strategically placed seams for comfort and fit in the riding position
- CyTech Endurance Carbonium chamois with Elastic Interface® technology
- Laser-cut leg bands with silicone gripper for no-slip, no-pinch comfort and an aerodynamic profile
- Seamless microfiber bib straps for enhanced comfort and fit
About the CyTech Endurance Seat Pad
Because the chamois is so important, we use only the very best: a chamois supplied by the Italian company CyTech, the acknowledged worldwide leader. This high-quality chamois has centrally sewn inserts and is made with the latest generation of dual high-density foams. Its special shape offers the absolute best protection, comfort and fit, differentiating it from other pads that look “high-tech”.
The X-Tract fabric has a double-layer structure which helps to collect and expel moisture. The perforated base layer provides increased breathability and quick drying. This chamois is widely recognized as the “go to” seat pad for numerous WorldTour riders.
- Machine wash cool: 30°C.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not bleach.
- Wash with similar colours
Our kits are a true pro fit and are intended to be worn slim, the jersey fabrics have plenty of stretch, so it is form fitting without being restrictive. If you need help determining your size, contact us!
See images for size chart.