Shipped worldwide from the Netherlands
Imagine green mountain ranges, beautiful free flowing rivers, spectacular rice fields terraces and a rugged coastline. And then imagine you’re riding through all of this early April, when the cherry blossoms ‘Sakura’ have reached full bloom. This jersey is inspired on, and named after a beautiful place where we fell in love with Japan. Hopefully you fall in love with the design – and then go ride your bike in Japan!
This lightweight jersey combines aesthetics with outstanding technical features and close attention to construction details.
- Tailored race fit intended to be worn slim
- Longer sleeve length with twin-needle hem construction
- Low-profile collar for comfort and aerodynamic fit
- Micro-mesh back panel for enhanced breathability
- OpenCell Mesh fabric in the armpits to provide even more ventilation and freedom of movement where you need it most
- Full-length hidden YKK zipper with camlock puller
- Three back pockets, including a zippered pocket for valuables
- Silicone waist gripper
- Machine wash cool: 30°C.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not bleach.
- Wash with similar colours.
It is built for top performance and has a perfect professional fit. To make the fit even better, we made the jersey a little bit longer than usual, because nothing is more annoying than a jersey crawling up your belly button!
Our kits are a true pro fit and are intended to be worn slim, the jersey fabrics have plenty of stretch, so it is form fitting without being restrictive.
See images for size chart.
Returns, Exchange & Refund Policy
- If your are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return those items within 14 days after delivery took place.
- We will issue a refund less the cost of shipping
- Goods must be returned "as new" in a saleable condition and be unworn, unwashed and complete with all original packaging.
- Full details of our returns policy can be found here
Ask a question