Makers of stylized technical cycle gear.
Yellow Gear was born in 2016 in the heart of Amsterdam, the city famous for its cyclists. Our name takes cue from the iconic yellow jersey, that has been adorning shoulders of Tour leaders, since 1913.
We create modern, stylized, technical performance gear for female cyclists. Transcending the aesthetics of traditional cycle wear, by establishing a real connection between the mechanical gears and the female athletes that fuel them.
We like to think of Yellow Gear as a brand that caters to any kind of adventurous female cyclist. Whether you are a lone athlete riding the great Alps on a cold and misty morning, or an urban cyclist going for a sunny social ride with friends, Yellow Gear has got you covered.
Time to get on the road and create adventures!
- We ship worldwide from the Netherland
- Orders within the Netherlands will be shipped with PostNL. Depending on the size of the package you will receive it in your mailbox.
- International parcels will be sent via Track & Trace Numbers, you can track your package on the PostNL website. The package will be delivered to the address you have stated as your delivery address. Since TNT couriers require your signature when delivering the goods, you will have to be present at specified shipping address at the time of the delivery. Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes.
- Shipping fees calculated at checkout.
- UK. Never more than £5, free for orders over £100. Estimated delivery 4-6 working days.
- Worldwide. Never more than £10, free over £200. Estimated delivery 4-6 working days
Customs, taxes and duties
Import duty is a tax collected on imports by the customs authorities of a country. In addition to import duty, imports may be subject to other taxes such as sales tax (VAT, GST, etc.), excise duty, or other customs charges.
Import duty and taxes become due at the time the imported goods are declared to customs; this will normally happen soon after the goods arrive in the country of destination, and before they are cleared and delivered. In most cases, taxes would be paid by the carrier or broker handling the shipment, who will then bill these charges on to the importer.
We’re not responsible for any actions taken by customs on your package during delivery or any import duties or taxes that may be applied to your package. Each country has its own set of taxes and different ways of calculating them and we advise you to inquire at the customs authorities of your country for the duties and taxes that are applicable to you.
Returns, Exchanges & Refund Policy
We want you to be happy with your new Yellow Gear items. Part of this vision is to make sure you have a perfect size and achieve the very best fit. If some items were not as expected for any reason, they can be returned within 14 days after receiving the package. The product must never be worn, undamaged and (insofar as possible) packed in the original, undamaged packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
We ask you to send all items you wish to return from an order in one shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
Change for another size, color or whole other item? Place a new order in our webshop.
How do I return / exchange items?
Returning your online purchases is simple, just make sure you send the items you want to return together with a completed returns form, together with a copy of the delivery note. You can find the return form within the package of your order.
Within the Netherlands:
There are no additional costs for product exchanges or returns and Yellow Gear money back guarantee always applies, even for sale goods.
How it works:
- Simply stick the return label that you received with your order to the top of the parcel, making sure to cover the delivery label.
- Head to your nearest local PostNL Service Point
- At the post office, you will receive proof of postage with a tracking number. With this tracking number, you can track the status of your parcel at the PostNL website.
- Retain the proof of postage in a safe place until your return has been fully processed. You are fully responsible for the safe return of your order so make sure you have it should this be needed.
Returns from outside of the Netherlands can be returned to us via a local carrier. We recommend using a carrier that can track and insure your package as Yellow Gear cannot be responsible for lost items.
The returns need to be sent to the address below:
Yellow Gear Warehouse
7920 VB Zuidwolde Dr, The Netherlands
The cost of return shipping needs to be paid by the customer. Yellow Gear is only paying for the cost of return shipping in case Yellow Gear made a mistake by packing a wrong item or another mistake during the shipping process.
After we have received the item with the filled out returns form and delivery note, we will evaluate this article as soon as possible. Then we will change the article to the one you wish if it is still in-stock or refund. The new item will be sent free of charge.
It can take 7-9 days from the time you take your returns parcel to the post office to the time that we receive it. We try to issue your refund as quickly as possible after we have received your return. You will receive an email once your return has been processed.
Refunds will be made to the same credit or debit card, or another payment mechanism through which the order was originally made.
What do I do when my product is defect?
All items are checked for any faults before we dispatch them. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately by completing the Return Request Form